10/19/2012

SNP October Blog Train

Here is my part of the October Blog Train, this month I made a template set. You can download this freebie here.

 
Here are the rest of the stops:
Flower Pot Designs   {-You are here
AmyDane Designs                 {-------Next Stop
Desert Digi Scrap
Stampgram's Studio
Tricia's Treasures
Shuckclod's Stuff
Arts & Ains Designs
Honeybee's Creative Hive
Adriana's Cafe
Memories by Digital Design
Busy Crafting Mommy Designs
GraceBlossoms4U
Net's Nick Nacks
Fit 2 Be Scrapped
True North Scraps
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Karen Diamond Designs
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Scraps by Missy
Joyful Expressions

13 comments:

  1. Can someone tell me how to download this file. When I click on it to download it it takes me to a login screen. I love this template and thanks for sharing.
    Teresa
    082@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your talents but when I try to download the file it also takes me to a login screen. Thanks anyway and will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To get the download you have to sign into your SkyDrive account if you have one or at least that is how I was able to download.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for the troubles, even when I am logged out the link takes me to a screen where I can download this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your templates with us. :) They make it a lot easier to scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, is there another way to get your part of the train? I don't have a sky drive account? it keep asking for a user name and password.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really cute, but not a member of Skydrive. Will have to pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Help someone I cant get it to dowload either!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...