10/08/2012

It's A Dog's Life FREEBIE

Fit 2 Be Scrapped has released another fantabulous kit!! This one is perfect for every dog owner, including me, there are tons of themed elements in there and lots of great things to work with.














\
I made a topper for a bag of doggy treats and accompanying card:
 
Another chart for the fridge to remind us to feed Annie
(and eliminate 'But I thought YOU feed her!!'):

 
And some 4X6 cards of my amazing dog:

 
I made these QP freebies at 4" by 6" for you to stick a cute picture of your pet in and print! You can download these QPs made with It's A  Dog's Life here.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-)
    AuroraV

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!! Annie is beautiful! Is she an Austrailian Shepherd? We have 2 mini aussies. Great dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the QP's to use for our 2 dogs. Your Annie is precious. Handmaiden Dotty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...