7/14/2012

Berry Sweet: SNP Blog Train

The blog train this month at SNP is Berry Sweet. I created a little mini that you can grab here.

**Yikes, sorry I forgot to post the link here, silly of me. Here is the link for Berry Sweet you can either select download in the right hand side bar or click the file name: FPD_BS_Kit. Sorry for the inconvenience. **


















 Enjoy the ride as you tour the bakeries and grab the sweet treats that everyone has just pulled out of the oven! Be sure to ooh and aah as you bite into these delicious pastries, cakes and berries ;D
Here is a preview of what you can grab.



Karen Diamond Designs
Amy's Designs
GraceBlossoms4U
KB Custom Creations
True North Scraps
Scraps by Missy
Flower Pot Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Tricia's Treasures
Stampgram's Studio
Build a Memory
Memories by Digital Design
Scraps N Pieces
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Amy's Scrappin' Memories
Busy Crafting Mommy Designs
Lady Sherwood Designs
Keystone Scraps
AmyDane Designs
Net's Nick Nacks

29 comments:

  1. Like your Berry Sweet mini, but can't find a download link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, for some reason I though I had posted it :) I updated the post.

      Delete
  2. ^^Ditto to Linda. I'd love to get my hands on that great frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I completly forgot to put the link in. I updated the post with the link (now lets hope it works :P ).

      Delete
    2. Checked back in today to pick it up. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I also cannot get the download link :( What a shame. Too bad so many on this train so far are not posting their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I forgot to put the link in. The post is updated now!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yep, I forgot. Sorry, it is up now!

      Delete
  5. There are only 3 that have not posted out of 21! This one was posted and she forgot the link... be patient... it's free! Thank you for the post... I will be back to get the mini!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps... forgot to sign in... this is Amyk! See, you are not the only one that forgets! LOL

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I completly forgot to add the link.
      We are all in different time zones, so thanks for being patient! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanx for sharing... very cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so very much for this lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I really like your patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Berry Sweet!! Thank you for sharing so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your 'sweet' addition to the blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :-)
    AuroraV

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the papers, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful theme and a beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your part of the train...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your part to this train

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...