7/05/2012

4th Of July Projects

Decorating for the 4th and doing '4th of July Projects' is so much fun. Unfortunately we didn't do anything huge this year because most of our family is still recovering from some combination of pneumonia, mono, and ear infection.  We still had to do a little something however. We went to the car show and craft fair at the lake and had lunch there in the early afternoon. Then we went to the fireworks show also at the lake at night. For my 'project' I made a calender for my desk, with Grand Old Flag by Fit 2 Be Scrapped, then printed it and slipped it into a clear frame. Mom and I also made a fruit pizza with strawberries (red), blueberries (blue) and frosting (white). Oh, and how could I forget, we ate our meals on patriotic plates, you can see the coordinating napkins in the background of the pizza photo.









I made this page with Grand Old Flag by Fit 2 Be Scrapped, using some of the pictures I took yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...