6/11/2012

Perfectly Peach


Fit 2 Be Scrapped released a their first kit earlier this month, it is called Perfectly Peach and it has imidiatly soared to the top of my lists. I really like the colors, so peaceful, and there are tons of elements for clustering. If you are so inclined you can pop over the the Fit 2 Be Scrapped store at SNP and snag this gorgeos kit here.You can also grab a color and do a monotone LO too, with so many flowers in each of the colors ect. I tried in blue for my second LO. Both were made for Scraplift challenges, one at STS and the other at SNP.

P.S. Did I mention there is a freebie sampler on Perfectly Peach in the store?? Well there is a cute little sampler for this kit that you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...