5/07/2012

Home Is Where Your Heart Is

I have been taking a class in the SNP forum for designing and the result is a mini-kit from me and the other fabulous designers on my team. You can check out the SNP gallery to grab the links for all the great portions from my team, and the others.

I have also made an addon to go with it and you  can download it right here from my blog.
Fallow this link or click the preview at left to snag the add-on. It includes the rest of the alpha from my kit, 6 elements, 1 word art, and 3 papers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...