2/28/2012

Hint Of Spring STS Blog Train

This month I jumped on board and created a kit for the STS Blog Train, Hint of Spring. I personally think these color are gorgeous, and so I redid my blog ware with my part.You can download my part of the kit here. It is with Wiki so there should just be a button to click ( fingers crossed:) ). If you scroll down a little I made a freebie to go with my shaped paper clip tutorial with this kit.


There are a bunch of cute things this month so fallow the train to pick up all of these free goodies!


JMC Designs
WinksArt Graphics
Memories by Digital Design
Busy Crafting Mommy
scraphannah
HD Creations
Shel Belle Scraps
Hat of Bunny
Karen Diamond Designs, formerly known as "scrapN2Nspire".
Flower Pot Designs   <-------------------------------------------------------------UR here
The Digi Scrapping Mama
DoubleTrouble Scraps
A Fish Design
Ponytails Designs
Just For Fun Designs
Leaving a Legacy Designs
Created by Jill Scraps
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
SAHM Scrapper
Saphira's Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Scrappin Serenity
Designs by Snowlady
DinkeeDooScraps
Mommy Made This
Let Me Scrapbook!
Note-able Scraps
Monkey's Musings
Joyeuse Pagaille
Sweet Maple

15 comments:

  1. Let Me be the First to say THANK YOU, for this Beautiful Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your part of this lovely kit! Spring is my favorite season, so I'm sure this kit will be put to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! THX so much for your part of this blog train!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your part of this blog train.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...