1/24/2012

Wonderful Winter (freebie!)

This month By Christin came out with a new kit, called Wonderful Winter to add to her collection of Wonderful seasons  (so far she has Wonderful Fall, and now Wonderful Winter). It can be used for boys and girls bacause of the wonderful color scheme. There are also two particularly wonderful elements in my opinion the adorable polor bear and penguin. You can find it in her store at SNP or My Memories.

Here is a little inspiration:


Oh, and the freebie :)!
You can download it here. Remember to download you click on the one titled Leah_BC_WW_freebie, then in the right hand colum there should be a download link someone let me know if it doesn't work. Remember these freebies are for personal use only though I don't mind if you change them up a little to fit your needs just don't forget to give both By Christin and Flower Pot Designs credit when you use it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your tutorials--thank you so much. Please would you make a tutorial for a black and white drawing--I am thinking of fancy scrolls that I would like to use for journaling, and name plates, etc. Could I send you the scrolls I am thinking about. Thanks so much for all your great freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...