12/21/2011

A Traditional Christmas

Lovely Creations has changed her design name to By Christin, so look for her new logo:

With that said By Christin has a new kit called Traditional Christmas.
It has cordinating glitters too:

It has alot of Christmas themed elements, but it really is great for anything from this time of year.


I also have a freebie to share made with this wonderful kit, it is meant to be a snowbank on the bottom of a page, but feel free to get creative:

The image is linked to the download site, as usual you can click on the file named Leah_LC_TC_freebie and in the right sidebar there will be an option to download. If you havn't downloaded any of my other freebies yet, I recomend looking to the sidebar before clicking anything and choosing the option labeled download folder, this will give you all my freebies in one zip folder
(do note this wont include my kits).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...