10/20/2011

Wonderful Fall

Lovely Creations has a new kit in her stores, have I mentioned she now sells at 3 stores!, Wonderful Fall.
It is my favorite kit she has come out with yet, with lots of fall themed elements to capture those falling leaves and fal memories. It is a huge kit with 2 complete alphas and a bunch of papers and elements. You can get it at Stuff To Scrap  Scraps-n-pieces or My Memories

Here is what I came up with:


I also have a freebie for you to use:
You can download it here. Select it by clicking on Leah_LC_WF_freebie then in the right sidebar should be an option to download it.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a very nice website call www.bestrass.com which provide plenty of scrap-booking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...