6/19/2011

Mosiac

Every Ever After Moment Designs has a new kit in her store called Mosiac it has gorgoes blue and nuetral tones and I can see hundreds of uses for it. See what you think:  Oh and it is currently 50% off in her store at Stuff To Scrap!
Here is what I came up with.

If you post in any forums perhaps you have practice making your own siggys to spice it up. If you don't already have one  you are in love with, here is one I made. The download link is here. Just add your name on the top of the tiles, you creative teams, blog name or whatever else strikes your fancy under it. Then "save for web", adjust the size to 150 pixels tall, save as a jpeg and upload it to a site like tinypic.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...