2/26/2011

Stuff to Scrap blog train has pulled out!

Everyones portion is amazing this time- we went to the circus lately so I am very excited to scrap my pictures. I did a QP set with The Scrappy Kat's portoin and a kit aswell.
If I kill 4shared....... Anyway this had better work better (live is still in good standing with me:).
Try this link if you dare!
Click here to pick up the Quick Pages.

Click here to pick up the mini kit.
The blog train links are below, be sure pick up the rest of the great goodies.

Stuff to Scrap
Memories by Digital Design
Scraps by Andrea
Brianna's Scrapper
Christin's Creations
Luna Rosa's Scraps
Designs by Snowlady
Sprouting Seeds Studio
Adriana's Cafe
Lindsey's Digital Scrapbook
Shel Belle Scraps
In The Small Things
Sweet Creations
Flower Pot Designs - your current stop
Brenian Designs
Lily of the Field Designs
Seal Scraps
Scraps N Pieces
AmyDane Designs
Scrappin Serenity
The Queen of All Wild Things
Growing Pains Scrapped
B2N2 Scraps
Sweet Maple Designs
The Scrappy Kat
Let Me Scrapbook!
Long's Life & Loki
Saphira's Scrapdesign
A Fish Design
Melissa's Scraps and More
Scrapalicious Cereal
Pixiepics and Scraps
The Scrapping Sisters

24 comments:

  1. Cooool! :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. For some reason I have difficulties with the download :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini kit wont extract says no archives are found. Tried DLing twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these animals of yours! I also have troubles with the kit download, it looks like the link is corrupted. Could you please look into it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your part on the blog train. I appreciate all the time you give. I am having trouble downloading the kit. Everything else is downloading fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am another person who cannot download your kit. I have tried and tried but it just won't download. No problem with your QPs though and I do sincerely thank you for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really cute kit! I especially love the monkey. But I too am unable to download the kit. I've tried four times. I'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having difficulty with the download as well... Cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having trouble downloading the kit and it doesn't seem to be working. Let me know when you fix it please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here -- QPs okay, no kit though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having problems downloading the mini kit. Tried 3 times. Will try again later. Thank you for the QP's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally was able to download the mini kit. Corrupt! Please help. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo hoo!! I downloaded it no problem today. THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Downloaded the papers and elements. Great contribution, love the circus theme, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks; the new link is working well. i love your kit. i think many people would like to kill 4shared,
    MargL

    ReplyDelete
  17. 4Shared is still corrupt. Tried clicking picture and discovered you have another link that works. Yeah!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the new link. The 4 shared one is still not working. Very cute kit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...